hearing about Found by Fox by referral or through this website
the car sourcing process is a clear one which minimises the
stress, hassle and cost to you.
- Contact Tony Fox or any of his colleagues by either telephone
or email with your thoughts.
- We will then discuss your requirements in detail and the
options available to you. This can be done by phone, email
or face to face over a cup of tea!
- We then scour the motor trade for vehicles suitable to
your requirements and budget. This would be done through
personal contacts, trade to trade websites, auctions and
even private sales.
- Once we have found some options which will be of interest
to you we will phone and email you with the details (colour,
mileage, owners, options), photos (where possible) and prices.
You then tell us which are of interest and we will then follow
them up on your behalf.
- After following up the short list you can then decide which
car you want to go for. Once a 10% part payment is paid we
will then purchase the vehicle, negotiating the best possible
price. The purchase is often prior to viewing; if on collection
we believe the car is not as described we will either reject
the car or ensure the price is reduced accordingly (following
consultation with you).
- The vehicle will then be subjected to a thorough safety
check by fully trained mechanics.
- If you require any accessories to be fitted to the vehicle
it will be done at this stage.
- If finance is required it will be arranged at this stage.
- We will then deliver the vehicle to your door; it will
be fully valeted and supplied with an HPI report (confirmation
of no previous major accidents, no outstanding finance, never
stolen recovered etc).
- At the point of handover, following your approval of the
vehicle, the final payment will be made by Bank Transfer
or Bankers Draft.